Greetings eCommerce Veterans!
I’d like to take this opportunity to update you on some of the exciting things happening here at Your Store Wizards.
First off, allow me to introduce myself. I’m Scott Sanfilippo, the GM here in the world where our wizards work their magic to help your store generate more sales. I joined the team in October 2018 following a 25-year career as both an eCommerce store and a website development/Internet marketing company owner.
When I semi-retired last year, it didn’t take long for me to miss talking to online store owners, offering advice, and sharing war stories. So when Don Cole, our fearless leader, reached out to me to join the team, I didn’t have to think twice!
I’ve known Don for decades, have worked with him on mutual client issues and referred many a customer to Your Store Wizards. After all, in this industry developers aren’t really competitors. We all have a niche that we specialize in and work towards a common goal – making our clients successful online.
Since joining the company, I’ve been amazed at the suite of products we offer and how our team works day in and day out on improving our services and coming up with new offerings that generate more sales for our clients.
That dedication is part of our Core Values that make Your Store Wizards unique. These five principles are a part of our team member’s DNA and serve as a guide for how we conduct business:
Exhibit Honest and Integrity
Have a Passion to Solve Problems
Always Desire to Learn
Work Tirelessly to Completion
Recently we had a company wide meeting to go over the many things we accomplished in 2018 and to go over our plan for 2019 (which is very exciting, by the way!) Here’s a look at a few of the things we completed in 2018:
- Launched a new Project Quality Assessment Process that ensures every project we take on is completed on-time, on-budget, and on-spec.
- Rolled out several updates to our flagship product, Search Magic – the most affordable 3rd party advanced search product for Yahoo! Store.
- Created a road map for ongoing updates and feature enhancements for Search Magic based on trends, analytical analysis, tech advancements, and feedback from our users.
- Became Big Commerce certified and an official developer on this growing eCommerce platform.
- Created the framework for several products that are going to be launched in Q1 and Q2 of 2019.
2019: Coming Soon!
Looking ahead, there’s a lot on the horizon! While I’m excited to share the details, I don’t want to tip my hand too much. So here’s a sneak peek at just a few things we’re working on that you’ll hear more about in the coming weeks:
- We will be expanding the availability of many of our SaaS products currently available for Yahoo! Store to Shopify and Big Commerce.
- Yahoo! Store owners looking to beef up their mobile presence will be excited about a new product that’s almost ready to come out of our development lab.
- For Yahoo! Store owners with products impacted by California’s Prop 65, I’ll be sharing details on a new feature later this week that you’re going to want to check out.
Plus, we have updates coming for shopping comparison engine feeds, an exciting new integration for Search Magic, and more.
Finally, as a self-proclaimed social media addict and blogger, I’m going to be getting more involved with our Your Store Wizards blog and our Facebook page.
Here on the blog, I’ll be sharing what’s new at YSW, introducing you to some of our talented team members, giving you the inside scoop on new products and updates to existing ones, as well as sharing tips that can help grow your business.
To ensure you don’t miss a post, be sure to subscribe! Just go to the top right and enter your email address in the box to have each of our blog articles emailed to you as they publish.
If you have suggestions for topics you’d like to see covered, ideas for a new product or an enhancement for an existing one, or just want to reconnect, feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com.
Oh, and be sure to follow us over on Facebook. I’ll admit we’ve been a tad busy to keep up with our Facebook page, but I’ll be over there sharing articles and fun stuff from behind the scenes that gives you a little insight into what goes on around here.
As always, thanks for your business and here’s to making 2019 the best year yet!