In the fast-paced world of eCommerce, efficient category management is crucial for maintaining a well-organized and easy-to-navigate online store. BigCommerce, a leading e-commerce platform, is known for its extensive capabilities, but it has one limitation: it doesn’t allow store owners to duplicate a category and place it under a different parent category. CopyCat Category Duplicator, a game-changing application, addresses this issue and brings unparalleled flexibility to BigCommerce category management.
The Problem with BigCommerce Category Management
Imagine you own an online store that sells shoes. Under the parent category “Men’s Shoes,” you have a sub-category called “Boy’s Sneakers.” You want to include this category under another parent category, “Children’s Shoes,” to increase visibility and potential sales.
Without CopyCat, you would need to create a new sub-category under “Children’s Shoes” called “Boy’s Sneakers 2” and manually assign the products to it. This process is not only time-consuming but also increases the likelihood of errors when adding new products to multiple sub-categories.
Introducing CopyCat Category Duplicator for BigCommerce
CopyCat Category Duplicator is a powerful tool that streamlines the process of duplicating and managing sub-categories in your BigCommerce store. With just a few clicks, you can duplicate a category and place it under a different parent category, saving you time and ensuring consistent product listings across multiple categories. Furthermore, the auto-sync feature ensures that any changes made to the original category are automatically synchronized with the duplicated category, reducing the risk of inconsistencies.
Benefits of CopyCat Category Duplicator
- Increased Product Visibility: By allowing store owners to duplicate categories under different parent categories, CopyCat increases the visibility of your products, making it easier for customers to find and purchase them. This increased visibility can lead to higher order values and improved sales.
- Time and Resource Savings: Manually duplicating and managing categories is a labor-intensive process. CopyCat eliminates the need for this manual effort, freeing up valuable time and resources for more important tasks, such as marketing and customer service.
- Seamless Integration with BigCommerce: CopyCat is specifically designed for BigCommerce, ensuring seamless integration with your existing store setup. This makes it easy for store owners to adopt and benefit from CopyCat’s features.
- Familiar Functionality for Former Turbify Users: For store owners who have migrated from Turbify (formerly Yahoo! Store), CopyCat Category Duplicator brings the familiar “copy and paste” functionality of the Turbify store editor to BigCommerce. This makes the transition to BigCommerce smoother and more efficient, allowing store owners to continue leveraging powerful category management techniques.
CopyCat Category Duplicator for BigCommerce is a must-have tool for any online store owner looking to improve their category management capabilities. By offering an efficient, automated solution for duplicating and managing sub-categories, CopyCat saves time, reduces errors, and increases product visibility across multiple categories. Whether you are a seasoned BigCommerce user or a store owner migrating from Turbify, CopyCat Category Duplicator is an invaluable addition to your eCommerce toolkit.
Don’t let the limitations of BigCommerce category management hold you back – embrace the power and flexibility of CopyCat Category Duplicator and revolutionize the way you merchandise your products.
Watch a video about CopyCat Category Duplicator:
CopyCat Category Duplicator Support Information:
- CopyCat Category Duplicator: BigCommerce Theme Adjustments
- CopyCat Category Duplicator: Multi-Storefront Setup & Use Guide
- CopyCat Category Duplicator: Single Store Setup & Use Guide
Scott Sanfilippo began his eCommerce journey in 1994 by co-founding one of the Internet’s first online retailers, TheFerretStore.com, which was acquired by PetCo in 2006. In 2001, he co-founded the eCommerce design and marketing firm Solid Cactus, which was acquired by web.com in 2009. Today, Scott is the General Manager of Your Store Wizards and lives in Delray Beach, FL. Scott can be contacted at email@example.com.