It’s time to register for the next BigCommerce Town Hall scheduled for Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 4 pm ET.
These monthly virtual get-togethers give merchants, developers, and partners the opportunity to learn about the latest platform updates, a sneak peek at what’s coming, and a live question and answer session with senior leadership including Brent Bellm, CEO and Troy Cox SVP Product Management.
In addition, this month’s Town Hall will also cover:
- Recent Platform Recognitions
- Multi-Storefront Updates
- Multi-Location Inventory Beta
- Microsoft Power BI: New Starter Reports
- Customer Segmentation API Beta
- Custom Order Confirmation Page
- Checkout Page Improvements
- New Payment Solutions
- Improved Control Panel Navigation & Search
- New Content Resources
Town Halls are free to attend, and let’s be honest… refreshing!
BigCommerce has a commitment to being open and transparent with merchants and developers, and these monthly candid discussions are the perfect opportunity to connect with and learn more about the technology and people that power YOUR business.
Be sure to register for the Town Hall by clicking here.