It’s time to register for the next BigCommerce Town Hall scheduled for Thursday, March 31, 2022, at 4 pm ET.
These monthly virtual get-togethers give merchants, developers, and partners the opportunity to learn about the latest platform updates, a sneak peek at what’s coming, and a live question and answer session with senior leadership including Brent Bellm, CEO and Troy Cox SVP Product Management.
In addition, this month’s Town Hall will also cover:
- Multi-Storefront Functionality Launch
- Bolt Embedded One-Click Checkout
- Introducing Digital River Global Commerce Enabler
- Recent Enhancements to Orbital Gateway Integration
- Multi-Language Support in Mobile App
- BigCommerce for WordPress Plugin Updates
- Innovative New BigCommerce Merchants
- 2021 Annual Report
- B2B Trend Report
Town Halls are free to attend, and let’s be honest… refreshing!
BigCommerce has a commitment to being open and transparent with merchants and developers, and these monthly candid discussions are the perfect opportunity to connect with and learn more about the technology and people that power YOUR business.
Be sure to register for the Town Hall by clicking here.
For more information on BigCommerce, or to learn how Your Store Wizards Platform Transfer Service can migrate your store in the new year, click here.