Tracking is key to understanding your traffic, your advertising, and much more. You can’t reliably dive into the numbers if they simply aren’t correct. Even more importantly, there are numerous changes coming out in browsers (Safari 12, Firefox 63+) that impact the browsers ability to track your visitors and where they came from. In order to mitigate these, each service is releasing updated tagging which needs to be installed, tweaked and tested.
Magic Pixel lets us do the dirty work of getting them in, making sure they work, and continually updating and monitoring for changes. We’ll also be continuing to improve the reporting so it can include as much information as we can to maximize your ability to target your ads or track how your site is performing.
- ITP 2.0 in Safari (and soon to be firefox) which blocks 3rd party cookies
- Incorrect or incomplete installs
- Installs that don’t properly account for Yahoo’s variables and settings
- Same domain checkout
- 3rd Party cookies no longer will track, any cookies must be set on the domain being visited (and must have interactions)
- Referrer data may be limited to top level domain.
- Domain redirects (when clicking a link goes to one site then redirects to another) may not operate the same (won’t save the cookie)
… and more to come…
The Standard Plan – $19.95 /mo
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
The Premium Plan – $35.95 /mo
- Includes Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Facebook Tracking
- Commission Junction
- Share a Sale
- and more…
|[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com” subject=”General Blog Inquiry”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]|