If you ship packages via the US Postal Service, take note – new seasonal rates are in effect October 3 – December 26, 2021 for postage purchased online.
The rate increase affects prices on commercial and retail domestic competitive parcels – Priority Mail Express (PME), Priority Mail (PM), First-Class Package Service (FCPS), Parcel Select, USPS Retail Ground, and Parcel Return Service. International products would be unaffected.
The price changes include:
Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Parcel Select Ground and USPS Retail Ground:
- $0.75 increase for PM and PME Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes.
- $0.25 increase for Zones 1-4, 0-10 lbs.
- $0.75 increase for Zones 5-9, 0-10 lbs.
- $1.50 increase for Zones 1-4, 11-20 lbs.
- $3.00 increase for Zones 5-9, 11-20lbs.
- $2.50 increase for Zones 1-4, 21-70 lbs.
- $5.00 increase for Zones 5-9, 21-70 lbs.
Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express & Parcel Select Ground – 2021 Holiday/Peak Increase Per Package
Priority Mail Regional Rate – 2021 Holiday/Peak Increase Per Package
For more information, click here.