SiteSpeed Booster Pro is a comprehensive suite of tools designed to decrease load time and enhance the performance of your eCommerce store on desktop and mobile devices.
Website speed is more important today than ever before. Slow loading sites not only turn customers away but can be excluded from organic search results. In order to capture sales, a land coveted real estate in SERPs, and gain a leg-up on your competition, a fast loading website is critical.
Amazon tested and found that for every 100ms added to load speed of their pages (that’s 1/10th of a second), they saw a decrease in revenue of 1%. So adding half a second to their load time would cost them 5% of their revenue. What would you do if you could increase your revenue by even a few percentage points?
SiteSpeed Booster Pro has multiple components that work in tandem to effectively optimize the speed of your website:
Booster 1: File Compression
Need access to these files? No problem! Through a control panel, you’ll be able to access, add or delete files as needed – although the majority of our users never have the need to.
Quality and compression levels can be set on a per-location basis (i.e. home page vs section page vs item page) to minimize load time and maximize quality.
Benefits of file compression include:
- Up to an 80% decrease in load time by compressing core site images and framework files.
- Reduces the number of server calls by combining core files.
- Files are given a long “lifetime” for maximum caching.
Booster 2: File Version Monitoring
SiteSpeed Booster Pro constantly monitors your website for new file versions. When a new version of an existing file, or a completely new file, is added to your site it’s automatically optimized and added to our CDN. This ensures that every page, every image, every file is always performance tuned.
Plus, if you do a redesign or make major changes to your website all changes, adds and deletes will be detected and optimized next time your site is scanned.
Benefits of File Version Monitoring:
- All files are automatically rebuilt and optimized every time you publish with any new files.
Booster 3: Image Optimization
Many times site speed is degraded simply by large, unoptimized images being uploaded and continually served to visitors. Our industry-standard image optimization technique decreases image size by up to 75% without any loss in image quality.
All images that are part of your site are automatically optimized including product, banners, core design images, etc. None are left behind to slow down your site!
Benefits of Image Optimization:
- Properly optimized images can result in a 20 point increase in Google PageInsights scores.
- Work with the file sizes you’re used to, no need to figure out compression on your own, leave that up to us.
- Images auto-optimize and update on any new load and publish.
- Product images are given a long lifespan on our CDN for maximum caching. Filenames will automatically change when the image is updated.
SiteSpeed Booster Pro is a monthly service with no bandwidth or hidden fees. Once installed we will provide you with a comprehensive Booster Report that shows the before and after performance of your homepage, an item page and a section page. (To validate and to provide the most accurate results, we use multiple testing sources and multiple tests to show the improvements.)
We’re so confident that SiteSpeed Booster Pro will enhance the performance of your website, it comes with our Total Satisfaction Guarantee! If we are unable to improve item page load speeds by 5 points on Google page speed scores or less than 5% on your item page load time, we will refund your installation cost.
In our own testing, we found that on average most stores gain 10-15 points on Google page speed and a 5-20% increase on page load times.
- Installation Fee: $399
- Monthly Service Fee: $159
Like all Your Store Wizards Software as a Service (SaaS) products, there are no contracts to sign and no long-term commitments. All products are sold on a month-to-month basis and you can cancel at any time.
Please note, if SiteSpeed Booster Pro is canceled and repurchased, the installation fee applies.
To purchase SiteSpeed Booster Pro and supercharge your store, simply click here! A support representative will contact you with an installation date and further instructions.
For pre-sale questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Important Depreciated Product Information
SiteSpeed Booster Pro replaces our Speed Wizard and Product Image Optimization service, which have now been discontinued. While SiteSpeed Booster Pro includes many of the same features of those two products combined, it also adds additional behind-the-scenes enhancements, additional features, and technology improvements.
Current subscribers to Speed Wizard and Product Image Optimization will not be required to upgrade to this new service at this time*. However, if they choose to do so, installation fees will be waived and the following price adjustments will be applied:
- Monthly service fees that are less than the current published rate for SiteSpeed Booster Pro will be honored until March 31, 2021 at which time will automatically be increased to the then-current published rate.
- Monthly service fees that are more than the current published rate for SiteSpeed Booster Pro due to customizations, larger-than-average image counts, or other unique circumstances, will be handled on an individual basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* As of March 24, 2020, Your Store Wizards is not requiring merchants who currently use Speed Wizard or Product Image Optimization to upgrade to Site Speed Booster Pro. However, at our sole discretion, we may choose to stop supporting those products at any time with a 60-day notice to users. At that time, users will be required to upgrade to SiteSpeed Booster Pro or cancel service.
Scott Sanfilippo began his eCommerce journey in 1994 by co-founding one of the Internet’s first online retailers, TheFerretStore.com, which was acquired by PetCo in 2006. In 2001, he co-founded the eCommerce design and marketing firm Solid Cactus, which was acquired by web.com in 2009. Today, Scott is the General Manager of Your Store Wizards and is part of the Cast that makes happiness at the “Most Magical Place on Earth.” Scott lives in Delray Beach and Orlando, FL. Scott can be contacted at email@example.com.